Wednesday 5 December 2012

Living laid-back


Don't you just love 
those cute little corners
calm, fluid and dependably stylish.


A bit informal and soft,
simple and smooth.



Don't miss that fun telephone planter
on that easy-care, fresh window sill.



Happy entertaining
and effortless decor 
with pops of colour,



bright and merry :)


Awww...and a stack of well-read books and mags


I would love to curl up on this cane chair
with a cup of hot coffee...


and those homely bedroom corners 



 beautifully romantic...



now you can kick back and relax !



images 1-8: via
 image 9: via


Linking:
frenchcountrycottage
astrollthrulife


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the yellow telephone pklanter.

nanditark said...

love the fresh feel, love the cutieeeeeee telephone planter... very cute !

Angel Sánchez-Marco said...

Unas excelentes fotos, me gusta mucho la sensibilidad con que se han hecho.
Un saludo, Ángel

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

ei thanday oi sunny warm chobigulo dekhe mon bhalo hoe gelo.

Bohemian said...

The first and last Images really speak to my Aesthetic. Thanks for coming by for a Blog Visit. Yes, I do Love the Colors and Styling of India and Exotic Influences have always been a Staple of my Decor at Home, it is what I am most comfortable being surrounded by & what I grew up around.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails