Wednesday 9 June 2010

Thanks 'The Key Bunch'...for our home feature!

The Key Bunch doesn't need any introduction....this very well known and unique design blog has featured my home and my blog today!!!


I'm grateful to The Key Bunch  people and specially to Rekha for this wonderful feature. I wish them every possible luck and success !
Rekha, thank you once again :-)
For the home tour please click here

RAINBOW-The Colours of India is my maiden attempt in the home decor and styling world ....
If you found my blog is creative, interesting and meaningful then please follow this blog. Also, I always look forward to hear from you....so, please drop a line or two as a comment ....I will appreciate every bit of  it!

Once again, I want to say thanks.... to all my co-blogger friends, my well wishers and my new followers....would love to hear from you all :-)



Have a lovely week ahead :)


All pictures are mine and subject to copyright.

All Rights Reserved 

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Your home really is beautiful - very inspiring!

Rachana said...

What a lovely decor! very colourful and impressive :-)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

@Nat~ Thanks a ton for dropping by and for the lovely comment :-)
Let's keep in touch!

Cheers
Sanghamitra.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

@Rachna~ your comment is so encouraging!
It made my day!!

Regards
Sanghamitra.

padmaja said...

Hi Sanghamitra, your classy taste speaks volumes about your personality..loved what I saw here. all the best to you!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Hi Padmaja,
Thanks a lot for stopping by!
I just loved your kind words!!
Let's stay in touch :)

Cheers
Sanghamitra.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
You have a Beautiful home full of corol just lovely. Thanks so much for your sweet comments for my Anniversary.
I see you do not follow me now can I ask way.
I hope you have a great week.
XXOO Diane

CJ Foss said...

Thanks for visiting my Halloween table. Your blog is beautiful, colorful and inspiring. Love the use of multi-textures and fabrics. I will visit again soon. ~CJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails