Thursday 3 June 2010

My sunny Sunday morning :)


...a late start of a beautiful day....
....with a few fresh flowers in our garden...green 'n pink 'n pink 'n green !!!


...the other side of the sun kissed garden...just next to my kitchen window....


...yes, it's summer here....in Singapore :)



....the morning tea at balcony....soaking in the sunlight...



...the starting of a lazy day....
sshhhhhh.....our naughty brats are still sleeping :-)



.....peep into my cozy kitchen....my small kitchen plants...sun lights 'n shadows...
a happy happy day :-)



...an apple day....with some chocolates of course !!!



.....the lazy view of a summer morning.....



.....my money plants...drenched in sunlight...










tea 'n tea 'n more tea...it's breakfast time dear :-)




....a morning with some good books...




....the soup bowl 'n chopstick....





....a touch of  Orient :-)


Let me enjoy this lovely view...till my kiddos are sleeping :-)


Have a fantastic weekend !!!

6 comments:

My Dream Canvas said...

Lovely blog and images...thanks so much for following My Dream Canvas. Do stay in touch :-)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Hi Anu,
Thanks a ton for dropping in by and for the lovely comment!!
Will surely keep in touch :-)

Cheers
Sanghamitra.

Rekha said...

Simply beautiful, loved the images

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Thanks a ton Rekha for your lovely comment :-)

Bhavna Bhatnagar said...

Oh...this is so very inviting! I love those goregous chairs and table! And lovely contrast of the apple against the money plant (psst..any tips on how to maintain indoor plants?).

Thanks so much for sharing your link with me..you are on my reader now :)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Hi Bhavna,
Thanks a ton for stopping by...your lovely comment has made my day :)
Would love to here from you more often!

Cheers
Sanghamitra.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails