Wednesday 1 February 2012

Passionately Pink...Valentine's Day Home Decor



With Valentine's Day around 
 I love to dream about
 a delightful, soft and dreamy pink styling for my little home.









Bubbly pink provokes romance and glamour.
It's soft-pale charm can be as warm as a heart...well, sometime.















This is the perfect time of the year..
to give in to pink's pretty power.


Intimate pink delivers feel-good emotion and joy.


This is the colour of love's first blush.


Bright pink paired with bold yellow, green or even with brown
 often creates a gorgeous style statement in home decor.



Isn't it magical, colourful and calm...all in same time?







And here goes a little bit of 'Pink Love'..some decor inspiration.
Purple, pale pink and a hint of soft green.
A 'Sinful Colour Therapy'.

What is your 'Design Mantra' for this romantic season?
Which all colours are you opting for your 'home-sweet-home' ?
Hot pink, bold magenta or bright fuchsia,
or may be you are a complete sucker for 'Red' on this Valentine.
What are your tips for enlightened style and decor ?
Let me know...:)








P.S. : Sorry for my sporadic posts here on my little blog. My hands are tied with a couple of assignments here in S'pore. So please, bear with me and do peep in sometimes to say 'Hello' :)








Have a great week ahead!










All pictures are photographed by me. Please, do not reuse them in any form without my written permission. Thanks.

30 comments:

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful roses.

Shasta

Shanthi said...

Lovely roses Sanghamitra! and the clicks brought out the romance in them.

Catalin said...

I love these photos! Bravo!

Diamantin said...

Very nice flowers. :-)

Hugs Anett

katerchen said...

wunderschön Deine Blumen
Dein ganzer Blog ist wie ein Farbenrausch..
LG vom katerchen dem das sehr gefällt

Deepa Gopal said...

Beautiful clicks:)

ahmedabadonnet said...

colorful look...
ahmedabadonnet.com

FilipBlog said...

Very nice mosaic and colours.

Greetings,
Filip

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors, incredible flowers. You really captured their essence! Sunny

Glenda said...

The pinks are beautiful! I especially love pinks with browns. Thanks for dropping by my Pretty in Pink post. I'll visit you again!

Scribbler said...

Your photos are so beautiful -- pure art! Thank you so much for visiting.

ETS

Marigene said...

Beautiful roses, especially the greenish one!

Savannah Granny said...

WOW! the flowers are so beautiful. Your photos are awesome and I love the mosaics.
xoxo Ginger

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

The roses are beautiful! We were married on Valentine's Day ;o)

Luanne said...

My favorite color combination for flowers! Beautiful!
Luanne

FABBY'S LIVING said...

How are you Miss raibow? I've missed you. I love all your roses, such lovely photos you take. Have a happy weekend.
FABBY

Christiane said...

Beautiful roses and lovely colours. I like your photos very much.
greetings
Christiane

Unknown said...

Love all your pretty roses! I'm always into pink & roses..they are my favorite! Yours are beautiful! thanks for stopping by...
Blessings My Friend,f

DearHelenHartman said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty pinks! Lovely visit to you blog today.

Tess said...

Your colors are wonderful and those flowers are just GORGEOUS!!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Thanks so much to you all for your lovely comments!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect "eye-candy" post! The colors of the roses and other objects seem to POP out at you! I am
especially fond of the pink and green color combination and use it in some of the main rooms in my house!!
You certainly have an "eye" for arranging a beautiful setting and I always enjoy your posts so much. Thank you for sharing this really gorgeous and romantic one with us..
Have a good week...Francy

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» thanks you for your visit to San Francisco Bay Daily Photo

Maria said...

Beautiful photography! I love pink!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful images!!

Alycia Nichols said...

Sanghamitra!!! So good to see you back!!! I've missed you! I so completely understand about being busy with "real life", though. You have displayed my favorite color - pink! - along with such a beautiful companion color. I love pink & green together! That combo just reminds me of freshness and sweetness and light. You said it so well, "...the first blush of love." Beautiful! My husband is always working on Valentine's Day, so we don't get to do much traditional celebrating. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and that your work continues to thrive. Take care!!!

Unknown said...

Missed you! Beautiful photos! Joann

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What beautiful flowers --- they would certainly make my Valentine's day delightful!

a quiet life said...

gorgeous photos~

Unknown said...

love the pictures, your a great photographer. the flowers remind me of all the spring pics i put on my blog.
LAUREN

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails