Thursday 6 December 2012

Pink Christmas: Holiday Decoration Ideas



Isn't this cozy spot brilliant with all these pink sparkle!
Hmmm....I love pink and I love Christmas.
Well, I love all things Christmas...
baking, shopping, craft and design...just to name a few.




Those pink shine and holidays
a creative Christmas with kids,
the warmth of handmade gifts 
and all those beautiful moments together.




Don't miss those awesome paper crafts atop the fireplace,
simple and elegant.
Love that festive glow everywhere...



and the cute pink sock
just perfect for my little princess :) 


images: via



Linking:














4 comments:

Tillariina said...

Lovely colors! Little bit different Christmas decorations! :)

allisamazing said...

Love the colors and the little stocking to hold the cutlery is a clever idea!

Alycia Nichols said...

Oh, Sanghamitra! I am just marveling at the color!!! I believe in creating very special and unique Christmas environments, and PINK....I love it!!! The bright pink is a perfect backdrop for all the other bright, fun colors! The trees are so much fun! I LOVE what you did on the fireplace mantel, too!!! The sheet music paper crafts are so cute! (I would just like to pick that chair right out of the picture and plop it down in my living room! It has an Ernest Hemingway or Ralph Lauren look about it!!!)

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I love your pink holiday decorating ideas...thank you so much for sharing! Have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs, Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails