for that lovely, crispy feel.
and that additional 'wow' factor,
'luxury' designed for 'life' :)
1. In your all white summer living room add pops of colour and texture with bright cushions, pillows, rugs and throws ;...and enjoy the dramatic effect.
2. For that wide open space look, install mirror in your small living area. It reflects light and makes your 'summer space' bigger, brighter and modern. Expanses of glass blur the boundary between indoors and outdoors to create the perfect look for living and entertaining.
3. Have dimmer switches fitted to pendant lights for a most romantic ways of lighting. Your friends will cherish those moments of beautiful summer evening.
4. For a quick summer table display put a white pillar candle on a glass bowl and arrange shells and pebbles around the base. It gives that instant summery-coastal glam.
5. You can use that battered old trunk as your unique coffee table to put fresh flowers, books and to rest the coffee mugs as well. Don't you love that rustic and fresh summer look?
All pictures are taken by me. Please, don't reuse them in any form without my written permission. Thanks.