Thursday 28 October 2010

My Spooky Halloween Party...on October 31st Night....All are Welcome...!!:)

Dear Friends,

Am going to throw a Hair-Rising, Spooky Halloween Party with the theme of phantom presence, ghostly appearances, scary night outs, cobwebs on the willow tree branches!!...with bats-and crows-and black cats-and spiders-and bugs-and snakes-and vampires-and spirits-and skulls-and bones.... at my devilish home-ghostly-home...and all of you are cordially invited ....on October 31st Night....!!:)


                                                                            
Here.... the Invitation Cards...!!!


               

The Venue....!!


                                                                                    
  We...The  Would be Host and The Hostess....!! 



The Dress Code for the Fun Party.....


                                                                                     
My Honorable Guests!! ....who are going to join the party....:)
                                                                               



                                                                         

The 'Main Entry'....and the Black Wreath....Welcome to My Haunted House....!!




Yes, I will request you to enter at your own risk....!!...








Have you seen ...who's on the mirror..at my entryway??....He is welcoming you cordially....Yes, The Phantom Presence...!!

And now, just have a look here....my dear...... these Scary Outdoors .....!!!




Let's spend some quality time here....In My Garden....:)





The Halloween Pumpkins....at a cozy corner...!!



 My Spooky Halloween Table Decor....



Another  Table scape....



And another......

                                                       

The nice Fireplace arrangement will be there.....!!...Just for you....my dear guests...!!:)...





Yes, those are wonderful Cobwebs....!!...We will sit here with  a drink or two !!:)...



..and these Skull adorned Dishes are waiting just for you..!!...Aren't those  Black Candles beautiful??....


                                                                        
These Witch Cupcakes are yummy....specially am making for you...my friends...:)...


                                                                                     
...freshly baked Spider-Web cakes will be there also...!!                                                                          





...Finger licking Bat Cakes...





                                                                              
...and this special Pumpkin.....Ghostly....!!    


This Halloween Owl will accompany us...for the whole scary night....

                                                                                                                                  

Some more  spooky decor and  funny corners from my Halloween Home...!!
                                                                                     
                                                                                                                

                                                                               

Hope to see you soon...at my place....on October 31st  night...!!:)                                                                                 
                                                                               

                                            


All the images are taken from Country Living



My DIY Projects are coming up within a day or two...so stay tuned :)...


Linking:










14 comments:

Purnima@a creative project said...

Wow.. inspiration gallery!! wonderful projects!¨each one is a piece of art!!! Lovely!!

Unknown said...

Okay...am going to join ur horrifying Halloween party....bt dn't bite....plz :(

padmaja said...

oooooh, looks too scary for me.. :-) Seriously, this is one of the best posts you ave made, looks great!

PreeOccupied said...

I am shivering in my booties. Cant wait for your DIYs.

Deepi's World said...

Spooky yet lovely images...loved the post and will come back to see your projects.Have a great weekend.

GB said...

How fun! :) Loved a few ideas, tho' I'm not much into the spooky stuff! :)

I do have one "ghost" post scheduled for tomorrow!(Pun totally intended!)...also posted another home tour today...

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Happy Halloween to you all:)

Beeutiful by Design said...

Love the green bookcase!

Candy S said...

I'm just love, love, loving all of these posts. Very clever. Looking forward to your party on October 31st. Have a wonderful day..... Candy

annies home said...

love your post very festive
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

thepaintedapron.com said...

Some of the coolest Halloween ideas I've ever seen! At first I thought these were all your vignettes and I my jaw was dropping from the brilliance of it all!! OMG! Even though you just shared pics from another source it is all still amazing! What a party that would be!!
My favorite is that group of ghosts, so cute!! Thanks for sharing, going back to pin!!
Jenna

mrsben said...

Such terrific inspiration. Halloween delicious! At first though, I too thought they were all your projects and thought 'WOW, this lady certainly has been busy'. ☺
Looking forward to when you do get yours done as I'm sure they will be just as wonderful as this post was.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!
-Brenda-
P.S: I do not have a blog but posted my outdoor project on Houzz.com to share. (Under the title 'Bewitching Halloween Entryways' by Becky Harris in event you wish to have a peek at it.

Jeannie Marie said...

Wouldn't that be a fun party to attend!

Maria C said...

So much wonderful inspiration in one magazine! I love those witches cakes! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails